The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) recommend wearing cloth face masks when six feet of social distancing could be compromised during the high-caution, comprehensive-response stage of the COVID 19 pandemic. The recommendation for this form of personal protective equipment (PPE) will likely remain in place at least until a vaccine is developed.
While disposable masks have their place, they can be expensive over time since they can’t be washed and reused. In The Bag Cleaners innovated to find a long-term, affordable and wearable solution.
Many employers, both small and large, have chosen our face coverings to support their team members.
In a world full of uncertainty right now, we’re helping employers show how much they care for their teams and family members by providing them with easy-to-wear face coverings.
NEW AND UNIVERSAL FACE MASK DESIGN
Practical, comfortable, safe.
We have enough experience now to know that many face masks aren’t comfortable. They can sit too tight to the nose and mouth—prompting constant tugging and handling—fall down and frustrate the wearer and the party requiring them to be worn.
- When not in use, our face mask will hang from the neck. This prevents it from being removed and placed where it can be contaminated
- Designed with a nose wire so it fits snugly over the nose, and doesn’t fog up eyeglasses
- Easily adjusts using cord lock
- Three layers! Outside and inside layers are different neutral colors so wearer always knows which side is potentially contaminated. Middle layer is a filter layer!
- Completely washable in hot water and can be dried at a high temperature
- Can easily be converted to elastic behind the ear with the conversion kit we include
AFFORDABLE, VOLUME-DISCOUNT PRICING
We have a long history of innovation and process to minimize and mitigate contamination. We’ve rigorously tested our mask design, and are fulfilling small and large orders. Our face masks are in use today at one company with 10,000 wearers.
All masks come with the elastic conversion kit. Pricing is designed to accommodate large employers with high-quantity orders:
Call our face mask hotline at 316.213.5727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your order and notify you of the timeline for delivery.
I personally guarantee your satisfaction, and invite your questions about other things we can do for you or your company during this unprecedented time.