Happy Fourth of July
Sparklers, fountains, and smoke bombs! It’s that time of the year again! When we all gather for our National Independence Day, or commonly known as The Fourth of July! This special day of the year where we celebrate our independence from England in the colonial days is now synonymous with the word fireworks! Whether you like to participate in lighting up fireworks or you would much rather spectate at the big fireworks shows we’d like to offer a few safety tips so that you may all stay safe this this year!
- Do not allow young children to light fireworks! They need supervision and should not be allowed to light fireworks themselves!
- Never place any part of your body directly over a fireworks device when lighting the fuse. Back up to a safe distance immediately after lighting fireworks. Those fuses sure do light up quick be careful not to burn yourselves with them!
- Never try to re-light or pick up fireworks that have not ignited fully. You never know if the fuse is going to actually catch and ignite while you are trying to relight it.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person. Don’t include an emergency room trip on your holiday!
- Light fireworks one at a time. To make sure that you have time to get away!
- And always keep a bucket of water or hose handy in case of mishaps with ashes, fuses, or lit fireworks.
Stay safe this holiday while you are with your loved one and have a great night celebrating our nations independence day! Also don’t forget to count on us for your holiday needs. Getting your special outfits cleaned, pressed and ready for the big night. After the big day bring in you American flag and we will press them for free to make them look their best!