Hand Finished Shirts
What sets our finished product apart from most other places? Our shirts are hand finished! We treat every shirt with extra care. Our shirts go through a careful process to assure that your shirts get done right!
6 Steps of Extra Care
After your shirts get washed and pressed they go through an additional five steps of inspection and care.
- Sleeves Creased: Every sleeve is creased by hand to make sure it is done right!
- Cuffs: Cuffs are scrubbed before cleaning and checked afterwards for dirt stains. They are also carefully pressed by hand and if you are having them boxed they are rolled to perfection!
- Collars: Collars are also scrubbed to remove dirt. They also get pressed twice to ensure that your collars are still crisply pressed when you take them home.
- Sleeves: Sleeves are clipped before they are put in the plastic to safeguard against wrinkling during transportation and so that your sleeves stay crisp!
- We place our new Collarite supports onto the collar to assure that your collars stay crisp and to make sure they do not rollover during transportation!
- Buttons: We offer free button replacement with every cleaning! We check every shirt for missing buttons before they go out the door.
Remember You Will LOVE The Way You Feel!
Especially in your expertly handled shirts!! So let us take care of all of your shirt needs.