In The Bag Cleaners wants you to have a perfect summer! Spice up your Summer party with build-a-fruit pizza. Add what you want & how much you want. It’s going to be delicious!
Be creative – use all your favorite fruits to make the pizza perfect for you!
This recipe is brought to you by Taste of Home. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Sugar-Cookie-Fruit-Pizzas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 12 sugar cookies (3 inches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until cooled but not set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cookies. Arrange fruit on top; drizzle with glaze. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 each) equals 198 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Be sure to check your emails & our Facebook page for more fun Summer tips & recipes!