School is out = time to entertain your family!
Time to bust out the shorts and flip flops full-time the heat is here to stay. Also, the kiddos are here to stay and ready to play. We’ve got a few fun ideas for you and family. Hoping for a FUN & SAFE Summer for ALL.
- Visit a water park or new pool!
- Check out the local Farmer’s Market.
- Get the heck out of Kansas – plan a Summer vacation.
- Go camping & fishing at a fun lake.
- Take advantage of the extra sunny hours – work on house projects.
- Ditch the kitchen table – have a picnic!
- Quick getaways – Tulsa, Kansas City & Oklahoma City have a lot to offer!
- Get crafty – pinterest provides several great ideas.
- Play with your kids. Basketball, football, catch, scavenger hunts!
- Watch Wingnuts, WSU Baseball, or Royals Game!
Just a few ideas for this Summer. It’s a great time of year to catch up on the quality time. Be sure to embrace each day!
BE SAFE – HAVE FUN – TAKE PICTURES!